Policy Regarding Music Submissions
- Programming decisions and music selections for Bristol Broadcasting radio stations are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
- Bristol Broadcasting stations accept new music submissions via CD or WAV files. Bristol Broadcasting suggests submission of music via CD when possible.
- Music submitted must be of broadcast quality.
- Music submitted must be properly edited for radio broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
- Music submitted will not be returned.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights for our stations Bristol Broadcasting holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC only. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant Bristol Broadcasting the right to broadcast your material.